$75 Application Fee Per Household
Typically, when you lease a home, the process is as follows:
- You research homes available for lease on the market.
- You select a home you would like to lease.
- You complete a lease application, and submit that, along with a fee (normally between $35 and $50 per adult) to the landlord.
- The landlord reviews your application, and if they will consider you as a tenant, they will have you complete a Background Check and Credit Report.
- The Landlord may be reviewing several lease applications along with yours. Just because they are having you submit the application and accompanying fee, it just means they will consider you along with other applicants.
- If you are accepted, a lease agreement is negotiated and signed by all parties.
- You pay a security deposit between 1 and 3 months rent to secure the lease for the home.
With this Lease To Own Option, there is a once off $75 fee per household. It does not matter how many homes the landlord negotiates to buy, in order to be able to lease it to you! This is the only fee there is.